Here are the reasons why a name might have disappeared from your Backorder list:
- The name was placed into an auction.
- The name was awarded to you because you were the only bidder.
- You deleted the name from your backorder list.
Reasons why a status would change from Pre-Release or Pending Delete to Wish List:
- Pre-Release listings are domains that have expired and are typically still in the renewal grace period at the sponsoring registrar. If you have added a Pre-Release domain to your backorder list, and the previous registrant renews their name, the backorder status will change to Wish List and it will not go into an auction.
- Pending Delete listings are names which are due to be deleted from the registry, which means they will soon become available to the general public to register. Our registrar partners will make an attempt to acquire every deleted domain with a backorder request on our system. However, other registrars are competing for many of the same names.
If NameJet does not successfully register a domain, the backorder status will change to Wish List.